Virginia Election Integrity Audit
[2021 Apr 21] Virginia Election Integrity Audit Interim Summary Report video released.
The people of Virginia deserve to know the truth about the integrity of the vote. The Virginia Project, via this Virginia Election Integrity Audit initiative, will find out the truth and make it known to all.
Report Fraud or Irregularities Please report your incident here.
- [2020 Nov 11] PRESS RELEASE Virginia Project announces Virginia Election Integrity Audit initiative (PDF)
- [2020 Nov 13] RADIO INTERVIEW File 9.3MB Interview with WRVA (MP3)
- [2020 Nov 30] NEWS ARTICLE The Epoch Times
- [2020 Dec 7] RADIO INTERVIEW File 21MB Interview with WRVA (MP3)
- FOIA for Online Voter Registration data
- FOIA for Ballot Scans
- Republican Party of Virginia letter to Virginia Board of Elections regarding certification.
- FOIA for 4th Congressional District voting machine data | RESPONSE Virginia Department of Elections responsive records 12/15/2020
- Registrar Data Collection - Ongoing
- Judicial Watch voter roll analysis. Many large counties in VA over 100% registered including all of NoVA.
- Virginia Batch Lean Chart analysis
- Election Change Log preliminary pivot analysis
- Vote Ratio switching between precincts analysis
- Sarah Westall missing/switched votes analysis
- Mac Cutchins - When Math In Public Is For The Republic
Files & Resources
- Virginia Department of Elections Audit 2018 (Official audit)
- Virginia Department of Elections 2020 Deadlines
- Official list of voting equipment in Virginia by county current as of 12/13/2019
- Verifier's list of Voting Equipment Used in Virginia (Summary/overview of state)
- Dominion machine documentation including Imagecast manuals
- Virginia Department of Elections Annual List Maintenance Report 2020 - Voter Registration maintenance
- Consent Decree on absentee witness signatures
- Summary of 2020 Election Law Changes in Virginia (MSWord)
- Virginia Department of Elections - Election Night Reporting Guidance dated October 6th, specifying shutdown time of 11pm.
- FOIA Response - Logic & Accuracy testing - large file!
If you would like to support his effort, please donate to the Virginia Project online through WinRed or by check to: Virginia Project, P.O. Box 26141, Alexandria, VA 22313
The Virginia Project is a political action committee. If federal or state law or regulation, or professional obligation, forbids you from contributing to a partisan organization please do not contribute - help spread the word to others instead.