- [2021 Jun 10] Michael Ruiz, Fox News Virginia mom who survived Maoist China eviscerates school board's critical race theory push
- [2021 May 16] Josh Gully, Culpepper Times Keene foregoes re-election bid to accept role with conservative PAC
- [2021 Apr 16] Sam Dornan, Fox News Virginia teacher says critical race theory has damaged community as frustrated parents demand changes
- [2021 Apr 15] Glenn Beck Critical Race Theory episode (brief mention)
- [2021 Mar 29] Jordan Davidson, The Federalist Loudoun County Crazy: Diversity Council Says 'We Can And We Will Silence The Opposition'
- [2021 Mar 28] Hutch Hutchinson, Daily Caller 'We Can & Will Silence The Opposition': Loudoun County Public Schools Committee Posts, Then Deletes, Call For Action Against Opponents
- [2021 Mar 17] Michael Ruiz, Fox News Virginia parents, teachers group accused of 'racketeering,' intimidating conservative parents
- [2021 Mar 17] Daily Caller 'Expose These People Publicly': Parents Against Critical Race Curriculum Listed By Teachers Attempting To 'Infiltrate' Them
- [2021 Mar 16] Luke Rosiak, Daily Wire Teachers Compile List Of Parents Who Question Racial Curriculum, Plot War On Them
- [2020 Nov 30] The Epoch Times Group Prepares Legal Challenge in Hope of Overturning Senate, House Races in Virginia
- [2020 Nov 18] Lifesite News State Senator Alleges Virginia Voter Fraud in Rousing Speech
- [2020 Apr 21] Election Integrity Audit Report with Director of Election Integrity Ned Jones Interview with WRVA (MP3)
- [2021 Apr 3] Critical Race Theory Discussion Jarome Bell Podcast w/Madison Downs, Glenn Davis, Winsome Sears, Vicki Manning, and more
- [2021 Apr 2] Loudoun County Incident Discussion Interview with WRVA (MP3)
- [2020 Dec 7] Election Integrity Audit Update Interview with WRVA (MP3)
- [2020 Nov 13] Election Integrity Audit Interview with WRVA (MP3)
This 71-minute conversational interview is from early February 2020, just prior to COVID shutdowns and the ensuing chaos.
A deep dive into the why and how of of our PAC, essential to a complete understanding of the nature and objectives of the Virginia Project.
Roderick Threats is the host of the Conservative Enclave podcast and the Chairman of the Utah Black Republican Caucus.
[2020 Nov 11] Virginia Project announces Election Integrity Audit